Thursday, March 27, 2014

One March, going RAW in April, FB Milestone!!

Thank you to everyone on Facebook for pushing Vehement Romantic over 400 likes. Keep sharing, keep loving, keep sharing the love!! <3

I'm pleased to announce that I have decided to showcase my jewelry design and creations at the Pittsburgh chapter of RAW again this year in late April!! I had such an amazing time last year. The outreach and new faces were fresh and exciting, and the level of business I drummed up was certainly worth it!!!

One show (good one at that!!) left in March, so you don't want to miss it!! This weekend (Sat & Sun) at the Monroeville Convention Center is the Keys to Living EXPO!! This is a brand new event in Pittsburgh, and I've been selected to join the field of renowned mediums (readers), yogis, healers, artists, churches, charities, and vendors. If you seek health, healing, and balance through nature, spirituality, and art, then this is the place for you! This is the beginning of my spring line of jewelry... A lot has changed, and it keeps getting better and better!! I have new and exciting pieces, methods, displays, and ideas that will be sure to satisfy that urge to get back outside we've all been feeling over the winter! See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment