Monday, December 16, 2013

Final Holiday Show!!! and Etsy update!

This is my final Holiday Show! ....and Cleveland, you're in luck!!

Saturday, December 21, 2013
Last Minute Market & Screw Factory Open Studio 
  (a Cleveland Handmade Market event)
Screw Factory/Lake Erie Building
13000 Athens Avenue
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
https://www.facebook.com/events/640115666041259/

I've been adding a lot of my new items to Etsy.  I know I haven't had much on there recently, but I figure I should keep it more up-to-date (especially with the help of my handsome assistant, hehe!) for the holiday season :)  I plan to keep both it and Facebook more updated with my available pieces going into the New Year, especially since the heart of my show season has come to a close.  Speaking of the New Year, I hope to be vending at many more regional and national events, as well as music festivals, so keep checking back, and keep spreading the word!!  Thank you all for a wonderful 2013!!  2014 is bound to be even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment